History, art, boutiques, bistros, and the Old West become one at the Old Town Scottsdale.
Tucked within greater Phoenix, this shopping district, with Its well-preserved streets, beckons visitors to traverse a bygone era while relishing the contemporary allure of its diverse attractions.
Old Town Scottsdale is famed for breathtaking turquoise jewelry, captivating every enthusiast. However, the adventure extends beyond as you meander through shops that unveil a spectrum of treasures, from opulent pieces to whimsical trinkets. The art scene flourishes in trendy galleries, spotlighting the talents of local artists.
For avid baseball fans, the Scottsdale Stadium hosts the San Francisco Giants spring training, an annual event to circle on your calendar.
As you stroll through its streets, explore its boutiques, and savor the local art and cuisine, you'll discover a place where history and modernity coexist, creating a memorable and enriching experience.
Fun Facts & Cool Features
Dive into the exciting facets of Old Town Scottsdale, where the Scottsdale Stadium emerges as a prominent highlight. This stadium is a dynamic hub that heightens the neighborhood's allure, especially for baseball enthusiasts eager to witness the San Francisco Giants in action during their spring training.
As you explore the streets, you'll encounter a myriad of unique shops and boutiques. These establishments offer a diverse shopping experience, from Western wear to contemporary fashion. Discover one-of-a-kind treasures and fashion statements that reflect the spirit of the Old West and modern Scottsdale.
Old Town Scottsdale is a vibrant canvas with various sculptures, murals, and interactive artworks. These artistic expressions enhance the area's aesthetic appeal, offering delightful surprises for art enthusiasts around every corner.
Immerse yourself further in the architectural charm that defines Old Town Scottsdale. The streets are narratives of the town's evolution, with historic buildings as silent storytellers. Admire the enduring beauty of adobe structures, Western-style facades, and quaint storefronts that transport you to a bygone era.
Besides all these, you should also make it a point to explore the weekly farmers' market. Here, you'll discover the region's tastes, flavors, and wares.
Old Town Scottsdale offers layers of history, providing a picturesque backdrop on your Phoenix as you revel in the town's timeless charm.
If you're coming from Scottsdale, Arizona, follow these steps:
- Head southeast on E Indian School Rd toward N Miller Rd.
- Turn left onto N Scottsdale Rd.
- Continue straight onto E Stetson Dr.
- Arrive at Old Town Scottsdale.
- Address: 3200 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251.
Exploring Old Town Scottsdale's streets, public art, and historic sites is free.
- Enjoy the convenience of free parking throughout Old Town Scottsdale, including on-street parking with no meters or fees.
- While the area boasts a variety of shops, be prepared to spend some dollars, especially if you're drawn to the exquisite jewelry on offer.
- Take time to explore the art galleries, showcasing both local and international talent.
- For a taste of the Old West, don't miss the Rusty Spur Saloon, offering live music and a laid-back atmosphere.