Begin Your Search For The
Ideal Vacation Property
Ideal Vacation Property
Santa Barbara Vacation Home Rentals
Casago specializes in helping visitors coordinate Santa Barbara vacation rentals that meet discerning tastes, as well as taking care of all the little details during your stay, such as where to eat or book a tour. Have a look around our site and contact us at your earliest convenience to see how easy planning an unforgettable trip to Santa Barbara can be!
Though it’s just two hours from bustling Los Angeles, the “American Riviera” of Santa Barbara may as well be a world apart. Its northerly neighbor offers scenic marriage of sand and sea along with a laidback vibe, making it a surfer’s utopia. Charming village shops and Mission-style architecture give the town a distinctive sense of place that you’ll think about long after your vacation.
Things to do in Santa Barbara
Add some of these things to do in Santa Barbara to your itinerary:
- State Street: State Street is considered “the main artery” of Downtown Santa Barbara. The palm-lined thoroughfare features shops, boutiques, restaurants, theaters, museums, and beautiful architecture.
- Santa Barbara Harbor: Rent a boat, jet-ski, paddleboard, or kayak. Enjoy a meal or just an ice cream cone. Watch whales, scuba dive, fish, or sunbathe.
- Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary: Just a short boat ride from Santa Barbara, you’ll find one of the most unique natural parks in the world. Hike, sea kayak, scuba dive, snorkel to get up close and personal with local marine life, including whales, seals, and dolphins.
- Santa Ynez Mountains: Hike, bike, or ride horses through the many scenic paths. Santa Ynez is also known for their vineyards and wine tastings.
- Old Mission Santa Barbara: Founded in 1786 by Spanish Franciscans, the Old Mission stands as a historic landmark, active parish, museum, gift shop, mausoleum, and gardens open to visitors.
- Santa Barbara Zoo: Referred to as “the Audrey Hepburn of zoos – petite, charming, and beautiful,” the zoo offers ocean views, lions, and giraffes a few miles from State Street. Locals like to picnic at the hilltop location.
- Beaches: USA Today lists Butterfly Beach, Santa Claus Beach, and Arroyo Burro Beach County Park as the top three sand playgrounds in Santa Barbara. While you’re here, make sure you book a horseback riding tour on the beach, which CNN Travel called “top three things to do in SoCal.”
- Food: There are over 450 restaurants in Santa Barbara, so it can be a bit overwhelming to choose! Santa Barbara is best known for fresh seafood from the harbor, farm-to-table dining, and local craft beer.
- Wine: Santa Barbara is one of the coolest parts of California wine country, which gives it some unique tasting Chadonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah, and Sauvignon Blanc. As Wine Folly puts it, Santa Barbara wines are “elegant and sophisticated, with down-to-earth minerality.” Some of the best wineries to visit include: Presq’uile Winery, Saarloos and Sons, and Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard.
- Shopping: State Street is the main drag for shopping, but there is much to explore and discover. Artsy folks won’t want to miss the hip “Funk Zone” district. Upscale boutiques can be found in Montecito’s Coast Village Road and Upper Village. Paseo Nuevo and La Cumbre Plaza are open-air malls.
Santa Barbara Vacation Rentals
More and more travelers are asking themselves, “Why rent a room when I can have a whole house?” Santa Barbara vacation rentals appeal to newlyweds looking for private space on their honeymoons, extended families bringing the whole gang together to create new memories, and families who want to have their own space to enjoy their time together.
You don’t need to stay at a Santa Barbara resort to get swimming pools, spas, theaters, bike rentals, beach access, tennis courts, basketball courts, and other luxurious amenities. Many of the private residences we have listed on our site offer all this and more.
Imagine sitting on a private patio with the view of mountains, sea, and stars all to yourself. Rather than cramming everyone into one room, your party has the freedom to spread out to landscaped garden hideaways, multiple bedrooms, family rooms, outdoor kitchens, pools, theaters, and balconies.
Santa Barbara Property Management
Connecting guests with the perfect accommodations for their stays in Santa Barbara is not our only service. Casago is also a dependable partner for Santa Barbara property management needs. We’ll work tirelessly to protect your investment from maintenance issues, damage, dirt, vandalism, and the elements. Contact Casago for details on the best property management Santa Barbara has to offer.