TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing to rent your resort condo through Casago Rocky Point. We hope you enjoy your stay in sunny Puerto Peñasco, Mexico. The following information enclosed is provided to help you prepare for your vacation.
Due to Government Covid-19 regulations, wearing a face mask is mandatory in Mexico, this applies to everyone including guest that have been vaccinated in another country. Therefore we kindly require all guests who enter our lobbies or offices to wear a face mask at all times. Thank you in advance and our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
DELIBERATE DAMAGES WILL BE CHARGED AGAINST YOUR CREDIT CARD OR CASH DEPOSIT ON FILE WITH CASAGO ROCKY POINT WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR DEPARTURE. We will put a hold on your card in the amount of $200.00 (US DOLLARS) for the damage deposit ($300.00 for holidays and high season). You may also leave this deposit in cash at the front desk. Deductions will be made for missing kitchen, linen, and decoration items as well as for property damage. Deductions will also be made for lights and A/C-heat units left on and for windows and doors left open or unlocked.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
Check-in is 4:00 PM. Check out is 11:00 AM. The fee for late check-out is $20.00 USD per hour with prior authorization. From 3:00 PM on, the whole following night will be charged.
CASAGO ROCKY POINT SCHEDULES AND LOCATIONS
If you plan to arrive out of our schedules, please let us know so we can accommodate your needs, there is a $20.00 USD charge for any late check-in (after office hours)
Pinacate and Las Gaviotas offices: Check-in registration for the Pinacate and Las Gaviotas resorts is now at the Casago main offices. As you enter Rocky Point, drive until you reach the fifth traffic signal where you will see a pedestrian overpass with an array of green direction signs. Turn right at this signal, cross the railroad tracks and continue almost until the street tops at Peñasco del Sol hotel. One block before you get to Penasco del Sol hotel, turn right and drive over the dirt road just one block. Our main office is the two-story orange building in the corner to your left-hand side across from the ATV rentals. Our main office is open 7 days a week: Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM; Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Sonoran Sky office: As you enter Rocky Point, drive straight on Benito Juarez Boulevard until you reach the third traffic light at which you will turn right. You will drive almost seven blocks on that road (Boulevard 'No Reeleccion') until you reach the first traffic light. Keep driving two more blocks passing the railroad tracks until you reach the second traffic light. Go straight until you reach a roundabout, which you will go through bearing right. After you reach the intersection which takes you to Playa Bonita, make your next left to the Sonoran Sky and Puerta Privada resorts (the first two high rise buildings); Sonoran Sky is the first resort on the left. Sonoran Sky is open 7 days a week from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM, and on Holidays we are open 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays.
Princesa office: As you enter the northern outskirts of Rocky Point, turn right at the first traffic signal. You will see a sign that says Sandy Beach Resorts. Follow this road (Boulevard Samuel Ocaña) for several miles across one set of railroad tracks and through a traffic circle at Circle K. Continue on that road until you see some prominent concrete entry arches directly ahead. Continue through a stop sign, up a short hill, until you see the turn off for the Princesa on your left (right next to Casa Blanca Golf Villas resort). Turn in there, pass a guard station and follow the road curving around to the right until you see the second guard station at the entrance to Princesa resort. Princesa office is open Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM; Friday and Saturday from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Bella Sirena Casa Blanca and Esmeralda office: Check-in registration for Bella Sirena, Casa Blanca, and Esmeralda resort will be at our Casago Beach Home Rentals office. The office is located after the second stoplight coming into town on the right-hand side (orange building with blue trim, right next to Little Caesars Pizza). The beach home office is open Sunday to Sunday from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Sonoran Sun office: Sonoran Sun resort is located right next to Bella Sirena resort (see driving directions above). Sonoran Sun is open 7 days a week from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Each rental that we manage is designed to sleep a specific number of people. This number is noted on your paid confirmation notice. You will lose your damage deposit and be subject to eviction without the return of your rental payment if more people are found in your rental. 1bd units are for 2 persons, 2bd units are for 4 persons and 3bd units are for 6 persons. In case the property has a sofa bed in the living room, you may add 2 children under 12 years old with no extra charge or 2 adults that will have an extra charge at check-in time.
A fifty percent down payment is required for the reservation. The other 50% will be due 10 days prior to the arrival day and will be automatically charged on your credit card. If your reservation is within ten (10) business days of your arrival date, payment in full is required. We take a credit card or cash only. We accept VISA & Master Card.
- If a cancellation is made more than 10 days before the arrival date, there will be a cancellation fee of $100.00 USD. At that time we will issue you a credit card refund of your reservation less than $100.00 USD cancellation fee which will show on your account between 5 to 6 business days.
- If cancellation is made 9 or fewer days before the arrival date, there will be no refunds.
- No refunds for canceled holiday date reservations.
- Please note: There are no refunds for early departures.
There is a $35.00 USD rebooking fee per change of dates or condo size. Rebooking is only allowed as long as the changes are requested more than 20 days before the originally scheduled arrival date. There is a maximum of 3 rebookings.
THE RENTALS WE MANAGE ARE INDIVIDUALLY OWNED
We are sorry; there will be no refunds if the condominium does not fulfill your expectations. Each owner has furnished their rental in a fashion expected to meet the requirements of rental guests. If you stay in a rental that did not meet your requirements, please let us know. Likewise, if you enjoyed your stay and would like to request the same rental in the future, please let us know, and we will forward this information to the owner.
The towels in your condo are for your own use and they will not be replaced during your stay, for which we thank you in advance for using them appropriately.
Please feel free to contact our reservations offices if you have any questions; we will be glad to help you.
Casago Rocky Point
Phone 1 888 262 4508
Fax 602 296 0233
NOTE: Casago Rocky Point cannot be responsible for lack of electricity due to power outages, whether they are or not caused by storms, the electrical Company (CFE) issues or by any other means out of our control. Nor can we be held responsible for water shortages, which occur due to the lack of water in the town of Puerto Peñasco. Therefore, there will be no refunds.
Thank you for staying at one of our beautiful resorts through Casago Rocky Point. We are confident that you will abide by these Rules and Regulations that are being provided for your convenience, and that your stay here will be most pleasurable. Please note that loud, rowdy and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated, that all Rules and Regulations of the condos and of Mexico are strictly enforced and that violators will be held accountable including, but not limited to, arrest by proper authorities, eviction from the premises and /or forfeiture of all monies paid. All times quoted in these Rules and Regulations are Mexico Time.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Check-in Time 4:00 pm Mexico Time Check out Time 11:00 am Mexico Time
- Princesa de Peñasco, Bella Sirena, Esmeralda, Marina Pinacate, and Las Gaviotas require that the reservee be at least 21 years old and present their state issued ID upon check in.
- Sonoran Sun, Sonoran Sea, Sonoran Sky, Casa Blanca, and all of our Beach Homes require that the reservee be at least 25 years old and present their state-issued ID upon check-in.
- The HOA maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy on threatening or abusive behavior. Harassment or physical abuse of any person by another is prohibited. Violators of this, and or the rules below are subject to immediate removal from the property.
- NO offensive, intimidating, threatening behavior will be tolerated. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the Resort.
- If there is anything wrong in your unit at check-in time, please notify the front desk within the first 20 minutes (this includes cleaning issues).
- Please do not move or rearrange the furniture and avoid taking any items out of the condo. Everything is inventoried and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you. Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
- Please do not move pool furniture from pool areas. For your own safety glass containers are not allowed in pool areas.
- Fireworks, firearms, and drugs are prohibited by Mexican law. Fireworks are prohibited within 1 mile from the properties.
- No music or loud noise that might disturb owners and renters after 9:45 pm is allowed in order to preserve tranquility.
- Camping on the grounds of the condos or congregating in the parking lot is not allowed.
- It is prohibited to have tents, chairs, towels or to organize games in the green areas(grass).
- There is a charge for extra people that are 13 years of age and older (12 & under also count as an extra person but there is no charge for them).
- No additional persons are allowed to stay in the rental than the ones allowed per unit type.
- BBQ grills are not allowed inside the condos or on the patios. BBQ have been installed on the premises for your convenience.
- When leaving lower floor condos, please be sure to put the safety bar on the glass door and windows.
- The cleaning service will be provided after you check out of your unit. If your stay is for 1 week or more, bed linens will be changed mid-week, daily service includes taking out the trash and making the beds as long as there is nothing on top of the beds.
- Please do not leave trash in hallways, place all trash in that designated trash areas.
- Please return all room keys upon check out, to avoid a replacement key charge.
- ATV´S, RV´S, Trailers, Jet Ski, Motorcycle, bikes, and sand rail must be parked along the designated area.
- Only registered persons staying at the Resort are allowed to use common areas such as swimming pool, fitness center, and BBQ grills, etc these areas cannot be used after the 9:45 pm.
- Guest´s visitors are allowed only from 9:00 am to 9:45 pm, in condominium and public areas only. They are not allowed to use common areas.
- Casago and administration are not responsible for vehicles or items left in them.
- Only condominium renters and owners will be allowed to use the amenities such as the pool and grills. Be sure to wear your ID bracelet provided at check-in at all times while in the common areas. This allows security personnel to easily identify you and keep unauthorized persons out. If you do not wear the ID Bracelet you will be addressed by security and you will be escorted off the property.
- No pets allowed.
- Casago Rocky Point and administration are not responsible for items left in the condominium. Please be sure to lock the units.
- The beach area is not our direct responsibility. We are not responsible for articles forgotten or left in the beach area.
- In case of an emergency after HOA Office hours please refer to the guard gate for assistance.
- People under the age of 18 cannot use the gym facilities. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the Jacuzzi areas.
- Children must be under adult supervision around the pool and Jacuzzi areas at all times. There are no lifeguards.
- Hanging of any sort of clothes or towels on rails of the terrace is prohibited.
- Swimming suits are only allowed in pools. Street clothes are prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted in any unit.
I have read and understood these rules and regulations, I acknowledge that breaking these rules may cause the loss of the rest of my time in the rental unit and the loss of my payment. Deliberate damages will be charged against your credit card or cash deposit on file with Casago Rocky Point within 10 days of your departure. I also take full responsibility for any and all damage I or any of my guests may cause during my occupancy.
NOTE: If you will need to use the sofa bed, please request the extra linen at the front desk.
Unit #__________Guest Signature____________________________________ # of Adults staying in the unit_______ # of Children under 12_______