TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing to rent your resort condo through Casago. We hope you enjoy your stay in the beautiful city of La Paz, BCS Mexico. The following information enclosed is provided to help you prepare for your vacation.
DELIBERATE DAMAGES WILL BE CHARGED AGAINST YOUR CREDIT CARD OR CASH DEPOSIT ON FILE WITH CASAGO LA PAZ WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR DEPARTURE. We will put a hold on your card in the amount of $300.00 (US DOLLARS) for the damage deposit ($400.00 for holidays and high season). You may also leave this deposit in cash at the front desk. Deductions will be made for missing kitchen, linen, and decoration items as well as for property damage. Deductions will also be made for lights and A/C-heat units left on and for windows and doors left open or unlocked.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME
Check in is 4:00 PM. Check out is 11:00 AM. Fee for late check-out is $20.00 USD per hour with prior authorization. From 3:00 PM on, the whole following night will be charged.
CASAGO SCHEDULES AND LOCATIONS
If you plan to arrive out of our schedules, please let us know so we can accommodate your needs, there is a 20 dlls charge for any late check-in (after office hours)
Manuel Marquez de Leon Airport (LAP) is serviced directly by AeroMexico, Interjet and Volaris. Direct flights from Mexico City and Volaris from Guadalajara. The Airport is 3.5 miles away from the Malecon area, and a taxi cost approximately $40 USD one way. TRANSPORTATION
Paraiso del Mar is located in El Mogote, a small peninsula in front of the sidewalk of the Malecon area. It’s possible to drive to the property from the airport though a dirt road, about 45 minutes’ drive (Is not recommended if the car is not 4x4). The best way to access to the Resort is on water transportation “The Willard” is a passenger ferry that travels every day from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm (every half hour on high season and every hour on low season). There will be a shuttle waiting for you to take you to our office. However, ground transportation must be requested by phone to go back to the dock. “The Willard” travels back to the Marina starting from 7:15 am to 10:45 pm (every half hour on high season and every hour on low season).
Check in for Paraiso del Mar will be in our office that is located on Polygon B, Building D Unit 102 inside the Resort. Office is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Sunday.
Each rental that we manage is designed to sleep a specific number of people. This number is noted on your paid confirmation notice. You will lose your damage deposit and be subject to eviction without return of your rental payment if more people are found in your rental. 1bd units are for 2 persons, 2bd units are for 4 persons and 3bd units are for 6 persons. In case the property has a sofa bed in the living room, you may add 2 children under 12 years old with no extra charge or 2 adults that will have an extra charge at check-in time.
A fifty percent down payment is required for the reservation. If your reservation is within ten (10) business days of your arrival date, payment in full is required. We take credit card or cash only. We accept VISA & Master Card.
- If a cancelation is made more than 10 days before arrival date, there will be a cancelation fee of $100.00 USD. At that time we will issue you a credit card refund of your reservation less the $100.00 USD cancelation fee which will show on your account between 5 to 6 business days.
- If cancelation is made 9 or less days before arrival date, there will be no refunds.
- No refunds for canceled holiday date reservations.
- Please note: There are no refunds for early departures.
There is a $35.00 USD rebooking fee per change of dates or condo size. Rebooking is only allowed as long as the changes are requested more than 20 days before the original scheduled arrival date. There is a 3 times maximum rebookings.
THE RENTALS WE MANAGE ARE INDIVIDUALLY OWNED
We are sorry; there will be no refunds if the condominium does not fulfill your expectations. Each owner has furnished their rental in a fashion expected to meet the requirements of rental guests. If you stay in a rental that did not meet your requirements, please let us know. Likewise, if you enjoyed your stay and would like to request the same rental in the future, please let us know, and we will forward this information to the owner.
The towels in your condo are for your own use and they will not be replaced during your stay, for which we thank you in advanced for using them appropriately.
Please feel free to contact our reservations offices if you have any questions; we will be glad to help you.
Phone 480 7181699
MX 612 204 7834
NOTE: Casago cannot be responsible for lack of electricity due to power outages, whether they are or not caused by storms, the electrical Company (CFE) issues or by any other means out of our control. Nor can we be held responsible for water shortages, which occur due to the lack of water in the town of La Paz, BCS. Therefore, there will be no refunds.
Thank you for staying at one of our beautiful resorts through Casago. We are confident that you will abide by these Rules and Regulations that are being provided for your convenience, and that your stay here will be most pleasurable. Please note that loud, rowdy and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated, that all Rules and Regulations of the condos and of Mexico are strictly enforced and that violators will be held accountable including, but not limited to, arrest by proper authorities, eviction from the premises and /or forfeiture of all monies paid. All times quoted in these Rules and Regulations are Mexico Time.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Check in Time 4:00 pm Mexico Time Check out Time 11:00 am Mexico Time
- For Paraiso del Mar the reservation holder must be at least 25 years old and present state issued ID upon check in.
- The HOA maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy on threatening or abusive behavior. Harassment or physical abuse of any person by another is prohibited. Violators of this, and or the rules below are subject to immediate removal from the property.
- NO offensive, intimidating, threatening behavior will be tolerated. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the Resort.
- If there is anything wrong in your unit at check in time, please notify the front desk within the first 30 minutes (this includes cleaning issues).
- Please do not move or rearrange the furniture and avoid taking any items out of the condo. Everything is inventoried and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you. Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
- Please do not move pool furniture from pool areas. For your own safety glass containers are not allowed in pool areas.
- Fireworks, fire arms and drugs are prohibited by Mexican law. Fireworks are prohibited on the beach without prior permission.
- Residents must keep the volume of any radio, television, stereo, musical instrument, etc. sufficiently reduced at all times so as not disturb other residents.
- No resident is permitted to make any noise which interferes with the rights, comforts or conveniences of other condominium owners.
- Camping on the grounds of the condos or congregating in the parking lot is not allowed.
- There is a charge for extra people that are 13 years of age and older (12 & under also count as an extra person but there is no charge for them).
- No additional persons are allowed to stay in the rental than the ones allowed per unit type.
- BBQ grills are not allowed inside the condos. The BBQ grills can not be taken out of the unit to the pool or any other area.
- Non-gas and all open flames are prohibited on condominium terraces and common areas.
- When leaving lower floor condos, please be sure to put the safety bar on the glass door and windows.
- The cleaning service will be provided after you check out of your unit. If your stay is for 1 week or more, bed linens will be changed mid-week, daily service includes taking out the trash and making the beds as long as there is nothing on top of the beds.
- Please do not leave trash in hallways, place all trash in that designated trash areas.
- Please return all room keys upon check out, to avoid a replacement key charge.
- ATV´S, RV´S, Trailers, Jet Ski, Motorcycle, bikes and sand rail must be parked along the designated area.
- No skateboarding, roller skating, roller blading, or bicycle riding is permitted on decks and pool areas.
- Children must be at least 12 years of age to operate electric or motorized vehicles.
- Only registered persons staying at the Resort are allowed to use common areas such as swimming pool, fitness center and BBQ grills, etc these areas cannot be used after the 9:45 pm.
- Guest´s visitors are allowed only from 9:00 am to 9:45 pm, in condominium and public areas only. They are not allowed to use common areas.
- Casago and administration are not responsible for vehicles or items left in them.
- Only condominium renters and owners will be allowed to use the amenities such as the pool and grills.
- No pets allowed.
- Casago and administration are not responsible for items left in the condominium. Please be sure to lock the units during you stay.
- The beach area is not our direct responsibility. We are not responsible for articles forgotten or left in the beach area.
- In case of an emergency after HOA Office hours please call the emergency number provided at your check in.
- Pool rules are posted pool side; note that children under 5 years of age are not allowed in the hot tub and children 5 to 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult while in the hot up; pool and hot tub hours 7 am-11 pm; no glass is allowed in the pool area; anyone violating these rules may be asked by the PDM HOA staff to leave the area. There are not life guards.
- Children who are visiting the community are responsibility of the homeowner or their guests and must be supervised at all times while they are in common areas.
- It is prohibited to hang garments, rugs, towels, etc on any portion of the unit balconies, windows or terraces which might be seen from any common area.
- Swimming suits only are allowed in pools. Street clothes are prohibited.
- Personal items, including sports equipment, shoes, bicycles, etc may not be stored in hallways or common areas.
- Smoking is not permitted in any unit.
- Do not flush foreign items down the toilets, including feminine products, condoms or wipes; the private waste water system cannot handle these items.
I have read and understand these rules and regulations, I acknowledge that breaking these rules may cause the loss of the rest of my time in the rental unit and the loss of my payment. Deliberate damages will be charged against your credit card or cash deposit on file with Casago within 10 days of your departure. I also take full responsibility for any and all damage I or any of my guests may cause during my occupancy.
NOTE: If you will need to use the sofa bed, please request the extra linen at front desk.
Guest Signature_________________________ # of Adults staying in the unit_____ # of Children under 12_____