TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing to rent your condominium / Home through Casago Los Cabos. We hope you enjoy your stay in sunny Los Cabos and East Cape, Mexico.
The following information enclosed is provided to help you prepare for your vacation.
DELIBERATE DAMAGES WILL BE CHARGED AGAINST YOUR CREDIT CARD OR CASH DEPOSIT ON FILE WITH CASAGO LOS CABOS WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR DEPARTURE.
We will charge on your card in the amount of USD $300.00 for the damage deposit on Peak and Regular Season; $500.00 USD for holidays. You may also leave this deposit in cash at the front desk. Deductions will be made for missing kitchen, linen, and decoration items as well as for property damage. Deductions will also be made for lights and A/C-heat units left on and for windows and doors left open or unlocked.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time is at 4:00 pm. Check out time is at 11:00 am. Late check out requires pre-authorization. A $25.00 USD per hour fee for late check out is assessed. After 3:00 pm an additional night stay will be assessed on your credit card.
CASAGO LOS CABOS SCHEDULES AND LOCATIONS
Our office hours are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday; and 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Saturday. Sunday Close. If you plan to arrive outside our published office hours, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your needs. There is a $20.00 USD charge for any late check in (after office hours).
Check in registration for Las Mañanitas is on site. Our address: Paseo Malecon San Jose Lote #1, Las Mañanitas Resort, Zona Hotelera, San José del Cabo Baja California Sur, Zip Code 23400. For google map Latitude and Longitude search with: 23.039322, -109.705417.
Check in registration for Tortuga Bay is on site. Our address: Paseo Malecon #6; Tortuga Bay Resort, Zona Hotelera, San José del Cabo Baja California Sur, Zip Code 23400. For google map Latitude and Longitude search with: 23.042946, -109.700503.
Directions to Los Barriles: From International Airport Los Cabos to Los Barriles Town.
Exit the International Airport Los Cabos and take left (North) on the highway Mexico 1, you will drive 65.7 Kilometros (41.95 Miles) about 1Hour Drive. You will see an OXXO Store and BBVA Bancomer (Bank) on your right hand side. Make a “U” turn on the Barrels Fountain. We are located just next to these business on a White building with our Casago Sing. You can look on google by Latitude and Longitude: 23.679011, -109.703225
From La Paz to Los Barriles Town:
Take south highway Mexico 1, you will pass by San Pedro Ranch and reach a “Y” keep on your Left (Right side takes you to Cabo San Lucas), you will drive about total of 66 Miles from La Paz to Los Barriles. You will see a Barrels Fountain on your Left hand side, exit there and we are just next to BBVA Bancomer (Bank). You can look on google by Latitude and Longitude: 23.679011, -109.703225
Each rental is designed to sleep a specific number of people. This number is noted on your paid confirmation notice.
One (1) Bedroom units are for 2 persons, Two (2) Bedroom units are for 4 persons, Three (3) Bedroom units are for 6 persons
If the property has a sofa bed in the living room, you may add 2 children 12 years old or under with no extra charge or for an additional charge of $20.00 (USD) per person per night at check in, you may add 2 persons, 13 years old or older. Please do not allow any additional persons to sleep in your rental condominium than allowed. If more people are found in your rental than you registered or pre-paid, you will lose your damage deposit and be subject to eviction without return of your rental payment.
A 50% down payment is required for the reservation and second 50% is required 30 days prior your arrival. If your reservation is within 30 business days of your arrival date, payment in full is required. We accept VISA and MASTER CARD.
NOTE: Credit Card must be brought at the time of check in by the card holder, if the credit card is forgotten, then the charge on that Credit Card will be refunded and a new payment will have to be made on a different credit card. Don't forget to bring your ID.
We understand plans change sometime. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our business, we have a strict change and refund policy.
•If a cancellation is made more than ten days before arrival date, there will be a cancellation fee of USD$200.00. At that time we will refund your credit card less the USD$200.00 cancellation fee.
•If cancellation is less than ten days before arrival date, there will be no refunds.
•No refunds for cancelled holiday date reservations.
•Please note: There are no refunds for early departures.
•Changes to your reservation arrival and departure dates or the type of condominium rented can be made anytime up to 20 days in advance of your scheduled reservation arrival date for a $50.00 rebooking fee for each event. There is a maximum of three (2) changes per reservation permitted.
THE RENTALS WE MANAGE ARE INDIVIDUALLY OWNED
We are proud of the condominiums we represent and we do everything possible to represent the properties condition and available amenities to the general public prior to renting. Each property owner has furnished their rental in a fashion expected to meet the requirements of rental guests. If you stay in a rental that did not meet your requirements, please let us know. Likewise, if you enjoyed your stay and would like to request the same rental in the future, please let us know and we will forward this information to the owner. Unfortunately, there will be no refunds if the condominium does not fulfill your expectations.
The towels in your condominium are for your own use and will not be replaced during your stay. We thank you in advanced for using them appropriately. Your unit has a laundry area and detergent provided for your convenience.
Casago Los Cabos cannot be responsible for lack of electricity due to power outages, whether caused by storms, hurricanes, the electrical company (CFE) issues or by any other means out of our control. Nor can we be held responsible for water shortages, which occur due to the lack of water in the town of San Jose. We cannot be responsible for weather, acts of nature, and/or other acts of mankind that may impede or otherwise impact your vacation or holiday. Therefore there will be no refunds. If the owner of the rental unit loose his property for non-paying HOA fees or legal issues, we are willing to accommodate you in a different unit prior advise or refund your down payment with no penalize charge if you wish it.
Please contact our reservations office if you have any questions. We are here to help you and we welcome the opportunity. Thank you again for choosing Casago Los Cabos as your vacation rental property provider.
Blvd. Paseo San Jose Lote# 1 zona hotelera fonatur
San Jose del Cabo Baja California Sur 23400
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Thank you for staying in one of our Resorts through Casago Los Cabos.
We are confident that you will abide by these Rules and Regulations that are being provided for your convenience and that your stay here will be most pleasurable. Please note that loud, rowdy and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated, that all Rules and Regulations of the condominium and of Mexico are strictly enforced and that violators will be held accountable including, but not limited to, arrest by proper authorities, eviction from the premises and/or forfeiture of all monies paid. All times quoted in these Rules and Regulations are Mexico Time.
· The HOA maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy on threatening or abusive behavior. Harassment or physical abuse of any person by another is prohibited. Violators of this and or the rules below are subject to immediate removal from the property.
· NO offensive, intimidating, threatening behavior will be tolerated. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the Resort.
· If there is anything wrong in your unit at check in time, please notify the front desk within the first 20 minutes (this includes cleaning issues).
· Please do not move or rearrange the furniture and avoid taking any items out of the condominium. Everything is inventoried and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you. Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
· Please do not move pool furniture from pool areas. For your own safety glass containers are not allowed in pool areas.
· Fireworks, fire arms and drugs are prohibited by Mexican Law.
· No music or loud noise that might disturb owners and renters is allowed in order to preserve tranquility.
· Camping on the grounds of the condos or congregating in the parking lot is not allowed.
· It is prohibited to have tents, chairs, towels or to organize games in the green areas (grass).
· Room capacity, 3 bedrooms (6 persons), 2 bedrooms (4 persons), 1 bedrooms (2 persons). Only 2 extra people are allowed per unit if the unit is supplied with sofa sleeper.
· There is a charge for extra people that are 13 years of age and older (12 & under also count as an extra person but there is no charge for them).
· No additional persons are allowed to stay in the rental than the ones allowed per unit type.
· Sleeping inside the vehicles is not allowed.
· BBQ grills are not allowed inside the condominiums or on the patios.
· When leaving lower floor condos, please be sure to lock front door, glass door and windows.
· The cleaning service will be provided after you check out of your unit.
· Please do not leave trash in hallways, place all trash in the designated trash areas.
· Please return all room keys upon checkout, to avoid a replacement key charge.
· ATV's, RV's, Trailers, Jet Ski, Motorcycle, bikes and sand rails must be parked along the designated area.
· Only registered persons staying at the Resort are allowed to use common areas such as swimming pool, parking, etc. These areas cannot be used after 8:45 pm. The guest's visitors are not allowed to use the common areas.
· Casago and Administration are not responsible for vehicles or items left in them.
· Only condominium renters and owners will be allowed to use the amenities such as the pool and grills.
· No pets are allowed.
· Casago Los Cabos and Administration are not responsible for items left in the condominium please be sure to lock the units.
· The beach area is not our direct responsibility. We are not responsible for articles forgotten or left in the beach area.
· In case of an emergency after HOA office hours please refer to guard gate for assistance.
· Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the Jacuzzi areas.
· Children must be under adult supervision around pool and Jacuzzi areas at all times. There are no life guards on duty.
· Hanging any sort of clothes or towels on terrace rails is prohibited.
· Swimming suits only are allowed in pools. Street clothes are prohibited in the pools and Jacuzzi.
· Smoking is not permitted in any unit. Out of respect for other guests, smoking should be kept 30 feet away from outside activity centers such as pools and grills.
I have read and understand these rules and regulations, I acknowledge that breaking these rules may cause the loss of any remaining time in the rental unit and the loss of my payment. Deliberate damages will be charged against my credit card or cash deposit on file with Casago Los Cabos within 10 days of my departure. I take full responsibility for any and all damage I or any of my guests may cause during my occupancy. FORCE MAJEURE: Casago Los Cabos cannot be responsible for lack of electricity due to power outages, whether they are or not caused by storms, the electrical company (CFE) issues or by any other means out of our control. Nor can we be held responsible for water shortages, due to the lack of water in the town of San Jose. We cannot be responsible for weather, acts of nature, and/or other acts of mankind that may impede or otherwise impact your vacation or holiday. Therefore, there will be no refunds.
Got any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us now!