Looking for the best places to visit in Cabo San Lucas? From seafood restaurants that locals and visitors alike flock to, to pristine beaches, to legendary dance clubs, trust the vacation rental specialists at Casago for all the best places to visit in Los Cabos.
Cabo San Lucas & San Jose Del Cabo Landmarks
From the famous El Arco, to the bustling Marina, find the must-see Cabo San Lucas landmarks.
El Arco De Cabo San Lucas
For a truly memorable sight, you are going to want to visit El Arco De Cabo San Lucas. The naturally-formed arc is located at the southern end of Cabo San Lucas, between Playa del Amor and Playa del Divorcio. Travelers love El Arco due to its picturesque and mesmerizing visuals, which make for great photo ops. While visiting El Arco it is not uncommon to spot sea lions, which generally frequent this area and are not afraid to show themselves when visitors are present!
Bay of Cabo San Lucas
The Bay of Cabo is a perfect place to spend the day lounging on the sand, swimming in the water, and snorkeling. Or take advantage of the numerous popular boat tours. Make sure to reach out to the Casago concierge team for more information on boat tours and other recreational activities during your stay.
Marina Cabo San Lucas
The Marina is a major hub of activity in Cabo San Lucas. Day in and day out, different luxury yachts and local fishing boats arrive and depart from this marina. Surrounding the Marina are charming restaurants, shops, and hotels that keep a steady influx of people visiting this area. The Marina in Cabo San Lucas is a great place to spend an afternoon or an evening by the water, sipping a cocktail or doing some shopping.
Cabo San Lucas & San Jose Del Cabo Bars & Nightlife
Cabo is internationally renowned for its one-of-a-kind nightlife scene. The party never ends at these Cabo San Lucas bars & nightlife hotspots.
Monkey Business Bar
Boasting many 5-star reviews, it is no surprise that the Monkey Business Bar is a top nightlife destination for travelers in Cabo. This bar is notorious for their margaritas, which have a reputation for being big enough for two! With plentiful outdoor seating, this bar is an unpretentious, yet still upscale, location for superb drinks and a night of fun.
El Squid Roe
This three-floor dance club is the largest nightlife venue in town. Having hosted guests such as Beyonce, U2, Floyd Mayweather, Tupac, Emmitt Smith, Drake, Rihanna, Jamie Foxx, Oscar De La Hoya, Alex Rodriguez, Tony Romo, 50 Cent, and more, El Squid Roe is no stranger to epic parties of the largest scale. This club offers five full bars, a kitchen serving different specialty plates, bottle service, and private VIP areas.
In the mood for a drink in a real tiki hut? Uno Mas is just the place. Uno Mas is a down-to-earth bar that serves a variety of fresh fruit cocktails, margaritas, and a bunch of different Mexican and European beers. Come here any day of the week between 11am and midnight, and enjoy this island-style hangout.
Cabo Mexican Restaurant Options
From fresh seafood, to fine dining, to traditional Mexican menus, Cabo San Lucas restaurants offer something for every foodie traveler.
The list of exceptional Los Cabos Mexican restaurants is long, but here are a few highlights:
- Edith’s – Head over to Edith’s in Medano Beach for an authentic taste of true Baja and Guerrero cuisines, with no shortage of fresh seafood. Owner, Edith Jiménez, hails from the state of Guerrero, and has brought the flavors of her childhood to this exciting eatery. Edith’s Restaurante features a mesquite grill that offers specialties such as lobster, shrimp, local chicken, and the catch of the day.
- Mi Casa– Located in San Jose Del Cabo, this restaurant features colorful Mexican decor and a lively atmosphere. At Mi Casa, you can find both traditional Mexican dishes, such as Chile en Nogada and Mole Poblano, along with Baja classics, such as Almejas Rellenas, which are queen clams stuffed with bacon, cheese and vegetables. Mi Casa features an extensive wine and beer selection that offers something for all tastes.
- María Jiménez – María Jiménez is located in Downtown Cabo, and is the preferred stop for a classic Mexican meal. This restaurant offers favorites such as freshly-made tortillas for tacos and quesadillas; sizzling fajitas; chile rellenos; and flavorful enchiladas. María Jiménez offers generous portion sizes on all entrees, along with a variety of different Mexican beers on tap and tequilas to try. Before you leave María Jiménez, make sure to try their caramel flan!
Cabo Fine Dining
- Comal – Overlooking the Sea of Cortés sits a fresh player on the Cabo fine dining scene, chic Comal restaurant. Comal is home to extraordinary culinary and mixology talent, and is already well-known for innovations in cocktails, and for crafting spectacular drink menus. Comal specializes in Latin American cuisine, offering fun and creative new twists on famous Mexican dishes, such as ceviche, chicharrón, and chilpachole broth. While dining at Comal, treat yourself to a wine pairing during your meal, or one the signature cocktails.
- Tacos Los Claros – Not only is Tacos Los Claros considered one of the best taco spots in Cabo, but it also has some of the freshest seafood you’ll find during your stay. Fish and shellfish are caught daily and brought in to be made in a variety of different taco dishes. Some of the most popular are the tacos with clams, shrimp, oysters, scallops, octopus and marlin. If you are a true seafood lover, do yourself the favor of stopping into this famous local spot during your stay.
- Don Manuel’s – For an old-world, hacienda-style seafood experience, spend an evening in Don Manuel’s for dinner. Don Manuel’s menu is dynamic, so dishes change daily to accommodate the fresh ingredients brought in by local purveyors and fishermen. Here you will find some of the best Cabo seafood.
Ready to Get Your Cabo Trip Started?
Contact a Casago representative today in order to get your trip started to Cabo San Lucas. Casago has over 20 years of experience in making dream trips to Cabo a reality. Our vacation rental specialists will help you plan the perfect getaway at an unbeatable rate. For more information on the best places to visit in Cabo San Lucas, or to learn about luxurious accommodations available at surprisingly affordable rates, give our local experts a call today!