Experience a true western atmosphere with a horse-drawn sleigh ride at the Snowed Inn Sleigh Company in Park City, Ut. Located at the Park City Mountain resort and guided by a real live cowboy or cowgirl, this unique adventure will take you through the snowy trails to a cozy cabin for a gourmet dinner with live entertainment. Once there you can warm up with toasty hot cocoa or other warm beverages—but for something extra special, we recommended trying their High West whiskey and hot apple cider.
Perfect for a romantic night out or some sweet family time, this horse-drawn sleigh ride event in Park City offers a unique and beautiful way to experience the winter landscape and unplug from the fast pace of every day. And with the gentle motion of the sleigh gliding through the snow and the sound of the horses' hooves in the crisp winter air, this incredible ride provides an opportunity to bond with loved ones and create lasting memories for everyone.
Imagine embarking on a thrilling sleigh ride adventure, where you're gently pulled through the heart of Park City’s winter wonderland by a pair of magnificent draft horses. These powerful and majestic creatures are specifically trained to handle snowy terrain and the weight of an old-fashioned sleigh carrying about 10 to 12 passengers. But don’t let their demeanor fool you, they are sweet as can be!
And making this ride even better are the true blue cowboys and cowgirls whose livelihoods revolve around the love for their land, horses, and life out west. As your sleigh ride guide, they will capture your heart with the rich tapestry of tales that only these skilled and passionate horse riders have to share.
Located at the Park City Mountain Resort, we recommend taking King Rd all the way up from Park City.
Sleigh Ride Only
Ages 3+ | $25
* Sleigh Ride only departs at 6 PM.
Sleigh Ride & Dinner
Adults Ages 13+ | $115
Children Ages 3-12 | $80
Ages 2 and Under | On Lap Seating Only
* Sleigh Ride & Dinner Depart at 5:30 and 6:30 PM.
- The dinner cabin is only accessible via the sleigh ride up the ski trail, so make sure you dress for the snow.
- Snowed Inn Sleigh Company provides warm blankets before your ride to help keep you bundled and toasty.
- You’ll want to bring your camera. The scenery and views are incredible!
- Children of all ages are welcome, with lap seating for 2 and under.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free menu options are available.