TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing to rent your resort condo through Casago Puerto Vallarta. We hope you enjoy your stay in sunny Puerto Vallarta. The following information enclosed is provided to help you prepare for your vacation.
DELIBERATE DAMAGES WILL BE CHARGED AGAINST YOUR CREDIT CARD OR CASH DEPOSIT ON FILE WITH SEA SIDE RESERVATIONS WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR DEPARTURE. We will put a hold on your card in the amount of $200.00 (US DOLLARS) for the damage deposit ($300.00 for holidays and high season). You may also leave this deposit in cash at the front desk. Deductions will be made for missing kitchen, linen, and decoration items as well as for property damage. Deductions will also be made for lights and A/C-heat units left on and for windows and doors left open or unlocked.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
Check-in is 4:00 PM. Check-out is 11:00 AM. The fee for late check-out is $20.00 USD per hour with prior authorization. From 3:00 PM on, the whole following night will be charged.
CASAGO PUERTO VALLARTA SCHEDULES AND LOCATIONS
If you plan to arrive out of our schedules, please let us know so we can accommodate your needs, there is a $20.00 USD charge for any late check-in (after office hours)
Each rental that we manage is designed to sleep a specific number of people. This number is noted on your paid confirmation notice. You will lose your damage deposit and be subject to eviction without return of your rental payment if more people are found in your rental. 1bd units are for 2 persons, 2bd units are for 4 persons and 3bd units are for 6 persons. In case the property has a sofa bed in the living room, you may add 2 children under 12 years old with no extra charge or 2 adults that will have an extra charge at check-in time.
A fifty percent down payment is required for the reservation. If your reservation is within ten (10) business days of your arrival date, payment in full is required. We take credit cards or cash only. We accept VISA & Master Card.
- If a cancellation is made more than 10 days before the arrival date, there will be a cancellation fee of $100.00 USD. At that time we will issue you a credit card refund of your reservation less than $100.00 USD cancellation fee which will show on your account between 5 to 6 business days.
- If cancellation is made 9 or fewer days before the arrival date, there will be no refunds.
- No refunds for canceled holiday date reservations.
- Please note: There are no refunds for early departures.
There is a $35.00 USD rebooking fee per change of dates or condo size. Rebooking is only allowed as long as the changes are requested more than 20 days before the originally scheduled arrival date. There are 3 times maximum rebookings.
THE RENTALS WE MANAGE ARE INDIVIDUALLY OWNED
We are sorry; there will be no refunds if the condominium does not fulfill your expectations. Each owner has furnished their rental in a fashion expected to meet the requirements of rental guests. If you stay in a rental that did not meet your requirements, please let us know. Likewise, if you enjoyed your stay and would like to request the same rental in the future, please let us know, and we will forward this information to the owner.
The towels in your condo are for your own use and they will not be replaced during your stay, for which we thank you in advance for using them appropriately.
Please feel free to contact our reservations offices if you have any questions; we will be glad to help you.
Lazaro Cardenas 86-8
Colonia Zona Dorada
Bucerias, Nayarit, Mexico. 63732
MX: 52 (329) 298-2108
US: (602) 759-7997
NOTE: Casago Puerto Vallarta cannot be responsible for lack of electricity due to power outages, whether they are or not caused by storms, the electrical Company (CFE) issues, or by any other means out of our control. Nor can we be held responsible for water shortages, which occur due to the lack of water in the town of Puerto Vallarta. Therefore, there will be no refunds.
Thank you for staying at one of our beautiful resorts through Casago Puerto Vallarta. We are confident that you will abide by these Rules and Regulations that are being provided for your convenience, and that your stay here will be most pleasurable. Please note that loud, rowdy, and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated, that all Rules and Regulations of the condos and of Mexico are strictly enforced, and that violators will be held accountable including, but not limited to, arrest by proper authorities, eviction from the premises and /or forfeiture of all monies paid. All times quoted in these Rules and Regulations are Mexico Time.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Check-in Time 4:00 pm Mexico Time Check out Time 11:00 am Mexico Time
- Reservation holder must be at least 21 years old and present state-issued ID upon check-in.
- The HOA maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy on threatening or abusive behavior. Harassment or physical abuse of any person by another is prohibited. Violators of this, and or the rules below are subject to immediate removal from the property.
- NO offensive, intimidating, threatening behavior will be tolerated. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the Resort.
- If there is anything wrong in your unit at check-in time, please notify the front desk within the first 20 minutes (this includes cleaning issues).
- Please do not move or rearrange the furniture and avoid taking any items out of the condo. Everything is inventoried and anything damaged, broken, missing, or lost will be charged to you. Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
- Please do not move pool furniture from pool areas. For your own safety glass containers are not allowed in pool areas.
- Fireworks, firearms, and drugs are prohibited by Mexican law. Fireworks are prohibited within 1 mile from the properties.
- No music or loud noise that might disturb owners and renters after 9:45 pm is allowed in order to preserve tranquility.
- Camping on the grounds of the condos or congregating in the parking lot is not allowed.
- It is prohibited to have tents, chairs, towels, or to organize games in the green areas(grass).
- There is a charge for extra people that are 13 years of age and older (12 & under also count as an extra person but there is no charge for them).
- No additional persons are allowed to stay in the rental than the ones allowed per unit type.
- BBQ grills are not allowed inside the condos or on the patios. BBQ have been installed on the premises for your convenience.
- When leaving lower floor condos, please be sure to put the safety bar on the glass door and windows.
- The cleaning service will be provided after you check out of your unit. If your stay is for 1 week or more, bed linens will be changed mid-week, daily service includes taking out the trash and making the beds as long as there is nothing on top of the beds.
- Please do not leave trash in hallways, place all trash in that designated trash areas.
- Please return all room keys upon check out, to avoid a replacement key charge.
- ATV, RV´S, Trailers, Jet Ski, Motorcycle, bikes, and sand rail must be parked along the designated area.
- Only registered persons staying at the Resort are allowed to use common areas such as the swimming pools, fitness centers, BBQ grills, etc these areas cannot be used after 9:45 pm.
- Guest´s visitors are allowed only from 9:00 am to 9:45 pm, in condominium and public areas only. They are not allowed to use common areas.
- Casago Puerto Vallarta and the administration are not responsible for vehicles or items left in them.
- Only condominium renters and owners will be allowed to use the amenities such as the pool and grills. Be sure to wear your ID bracelet provided at check-in at all times while in the common areas. This allows security personnel to easily identify you and keep unauthorized persons out. If you do not wear the ID Bracelet you will be addressed by security and you will be escorted off the property.
- No pets allowed.
- Casago Puerto Vallarta and the administration are not responsible for items left in the condominium. Please be sure to lock the units.
- The beach area is not our direct responsibility. We are not responsible for articles forgotten or left in the beach area.
- In case of an emergency after HOA Office hours please refer to the guard gate for assistance.
- People under the age of 18 cannot use the gym facilities. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the Jacuzzi areas.
- Children must be under adult supervision around pool and Jacuzzi areas at all times. There are no lifeguards.
- Hanging any sort of clothes or towels on the rails of the terrace is prohibited.
- Swimming suits only are allowed in pools. Street clothes are prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted in any unit.
I have read and understood these rules and regulations, I acknowledge that breaking these rules may cause the loss of the rest of my time in the rental unit and the loss of my payment. Deliberate damages will be charged against your credit card or cash deposit on file with Casago Puerto Vallarta within 10 days of your departure. I also take full responsibility for any and all damage I or any of my guests may cause during my occupancy.
NOTE: If you will need to use the sofa bed, please request the extra linen at the front desk.
Unit #______________Guest Signature_________________________ # of Adults staying in the unit_____ # of Children under 12_____