Looking for a cool old-fashioned diner with rock n roll music and delicious menu options? Then Fire Rock Burgers & Brews in Big Bear, California is your place!
This classic burger joint has been around for over 20 years and continues to be a favorite among locals and tourists alike. And with two locations in California, you won’t be disappointed.
The atmosphere is casual, with rustic charm and warm wooden floors. The walls of this cool diner joint are adorned with photographs of the area’s history and is well-loved by so many. The outdoor patio offers beautiful views of the lake and mountains, so it's perfect for summer evening meals or just lounging with friends on a sunny day.
Not only is Fire Rock Burgers & Brews great for adults but it's also child-friendly too! Kids can choose from their own menu which features burgers (of course) as well as chicken tenders, mac and cheese bites, and more. On top of that, there's an arcade room full of games—it's sure to keep little ones entertained.
The menu at Fire Rock Burgers & Brews is full of delicious options. They serve up classic burgers, sandwiches, salads, and appetizers and have an amazing selection of craft beers on tap. With knowledgeable bartenders and staff, you won’t go wrong with their recommendations!
If you're looking for a fun place to eat in Big Bear then Fire Rock Burgers & Brews is definitely worth checking out!
With a lively, and energetic vibe, Fire Rock Burger & Brews offers a great atmosphere for people of all ages. Casual and family-friendly this hopping diner is a popular spot. And with an outdoor dog-friendly patio, you can bring your pup along for lunch or dinner.
Surrounded by a beautiful mountain landscape and located in Big Bear, this hopping restaurant offers an amazing experience!
Fire Rock Burgers & Brews: Menu & Drinks
Fire Rock Burgers & Brews in Big Bear, California has a great selection of meals and drinks that you simply must try. With almost 4 ½ stars on Google rating, you definitely can’t go wrong with these tasty recommendations!
Must Try Eats
- The signature Fire Rock Burger—piled high with a juicy beef patty, melted cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, grilled onions, and jalapenos.
- The "Big Burrito"—stuffed with steak, spicy chipotle sauce, caramelized onions and black beans.
Must Try Speciality Cocktails
- The King | Chocolate ice cream, peanut butter & banana, blended with milk or craft blonde beer
- Fear of the Dark | Chocolate ice cream, dark chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, blended with milk or craft stout beer
- Arrive early—this restaurant fills up quickly due to its popularity so it's best to arrive early to get a good spot.
- Take advantage of happy hour—from 4-6 pm every day on drinks and appetizers.
- They have awesome craft beers on tap featuring unique brews from local California breweries.
- Parking is easy peasy! With a private lot behind the building and plenty of street parking, there’s no need to worry.