Recently Viewed Properties
Planning Your Vacation in Boracay Riviera Nayarit
There is so much to see and do in Boracay, once you get here, you won’t want to leave. This part of the Mexico coastline is still relatively unspoiled and you’ll enjoy immersing yourself in the local culture while exploring the nature trails, fishing villages, unique local crafts and other delights of this hidden gem.
If you enjoy wildlife, bird watching and other activities close to nature, you’ll find your piece of paradise here. You’ll also love it if you want world-class golfing, fishing and dining.
Vacation Rentals in Boracay
You’ll enjoy your vacation even more when you can stay in one of our beautifully furnished, beachfront vacation rentals. Maintained in top condition by our on-site property management company, each one is different but all are special. Enjoy watching the sun come up on the water while you relax on your patio, drinking coffee made right in your kitchen. We have two- and three-bedroom condominiums, many with outstanding amenities including swimming pools, private patios, fitness centers and amazing views of the ocean.
We have accommodations to suit every budget and you’re sure to find just the right one. Get started now by contacting our property management office, where we’ll help you find just the right vacation rental to make your stay in Boracay memorable.
Our resort is close to everything this charming coastal area has to offer, including shopping, dining and exploring nature. We’ll help you plan the perfect blend of activities that will show you the Mexican coast at its best.
Top 10 Things to Do in Boracay Riviera Nayarit
With 200 miles of coastline that isn’t ruined by overdevelopment, Riviera Nayarit offers sweeping beachfronts bordered by green vegetation, incredible sunsets and all the wildlife you could wish to see. There are so many things to do and see and enjoy, you’ll wonder how you can possibly fit it all in. You can’t, but we’ve put together this list to help you get started.
- Swim with dolphins and sea lions in Banderas Bay.
- Visit the towns of the native Huicholes, who are renowned for their gorgeous artistry in homemade crafts of all kinds.
- Go deep-sea fishing and bring home marlins, striped marlins, mahi mahi, yellowfin tuna and more.
- Feast on world-class dining featuring local seafood and fresh, local produce.
- Enjoy a luxurious spa where you can pamper yourself with massage, yoga, beauty treatments and more.
- Take a romantic sunset tour by sailboat.
- Golf on one of nine courses designed by some of the top golfers in the world.
- Go zip-lining through the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountains.
- Take part in the rescue and release of thousands of baby turtles.
- Shop for local handicrafts and designer clothes, or discover one-of-a-kind local boutiques.
If you’re ready for an unforgettable vacation, call us today and start planning your visit to Boracay Riviera Nayarit.